- Attempted to nap away a migraine.
- Woke up and ate lunch so I could medicate the headache.
- Felt incredible nausea on the way to pick up the kids. My migraines are accompanied by extreme nausea most of the time. It’s wonderful!
- Dithered some more on school work (pray that I make it to the end of the semester).
- Talked myself into buying $200 worth of yarn.
- Culled it to $140.
- Felt horrible that I was trying to justify these purchases and spent many hours on Ravelry trying to match my existing yarn with projects I wanted to knit.
- Successfully matched several things.
- Managed not to run from the room with yarn in hand as I have (A LOT of) schoolwork to do.
- Still attempting to suppress the urge to click “buy”
- Moved on to schoolwork and discovered this cool blog: http://littleknownblacklibrarianfacts.blogspot.com/
- Allowed blogging to distract me from schoolwork. Again.