- Take a pic of something everyday- of me, a kid, a craft…
- Write something everyday- a blog post, a chapter, a verse, a love note…
- Read something- I have not read nearly as much this year as the one previous but I read some books that I really loved and found a fictional hero in Lisbeth Salander. I don’t have a specific number in mind, just a desire to find another character I love.
- Make something everyday- work on, start, finish, plan something…
- Move something a few times a week- if exercise really gives you more energy and general good vibrations, I NEED in on that.
- Make something with the kiddies- we really did a lot of crafty things together last year. I want to document them more fully this one.
- Do something with the kiddies- I didn’t really get out with them as much as I wanted to. But, now that everyone is handling walking longer distances and the stairs of the buses and trains better, we will be more mobile in 2011.
- Do something with friends- I had to leave my job early last year and I miss the friends I made there terribly. I’m not always able to make it to their meet ups from a lack of a sitter. But nothing is stopping me from inviting them along to those kid outings I mentioned above.
- Dance something- I love dancing, I’m just not good at it. Lol. I have been threatening to take classes for years, I’m making it happen this one.
- Finish something- I have many knitting and sewing projects in various states of completion. I want them either done or gone. And long before the end of the year.
- Make hubby something- Hubby gets the short end of the crafty stick around here, but never wavers in his support. I don’t think I’ll be knitting him any sweaters, but a shirt of two I think I can handle. He more than deserves it.
- Family something- this is a broad statement. But it mostly means that I will be receptive to attempts to make amends, but not tolerant of any attempt to make trouble.
That’s all folks. Ambitious, but mostly doable I think. What do you think? What would you add?
My hubby and I will sit down today with the kiddies and discuss our family and personal goals for the year. I think we might make a mood board type thing to remind us all of what we want as we move through 2011.