I’m just making a list and keeping it where I can’t lose it. I have written out so many fabric plan type lists that I either don’t adhere to or lose and then can’t remember what I wanted to do with what. So, I’m going to list it here where I can click right back to it.
The birthday shirt has been replaced with the birthday dress (which is done and used up all of my gray jersey, which is awesome) and earrings and leather cuff bracelet. So that shirt goes on the top of the list.
- White shirting = Anthropoligie inspired shirt
- Olive green suiting = loose cargo pants
- Olive green suiting (I bought a TON) = Nadine Jacket (this is partially cut out)
- Cream Pique Knit = Longish Henley Dress/Tunic (my own pattern)
- Black Unclipped Cord and Olive/Black check plaid for lining = Trench Coat
- Navy Wool Coating and striped Navy Sateen for lining = Another (Trench??) Coat
- Black Shirting =Twinkle Sews Tunic (the cowl neck/kangaroo pocket one)
- Navy Cotton Sateen = Wide Leg Pants (modified pattern obvs.)
- White Rayon Blend Jersey = Top(s) (my own pattern)
Okay. Let’s see how much of this stays the same ;o) Either way I won’t have to remember.