The lazy way ;o)
I got through more etsy listings than I thought I would before tiring out.
I am cleaning house peeps. Here it what’s up for grabs.
A whack of stuff listed on Etsy.
- Designer Flag Chino Pearl White 68 x 64 inches a massive amount of fabric, this is a nice heavy weight more suited for pants and jackets. $8
- Cotton Lawn in a green/brown leaf print, very lightweight/sheer 38 x 52 inches. The second pic gives you an idea of the scale. $5
- Pink 100% Cotton Poplin 2yds at least 45 inches wide I can measure exactly if you’re interested. $6
- Biege/Brown plaid cotton shirting 42×72 inches. I made these pants out of a solid color of this same shirting. $7
- Cotton Rib Pointelle Knit, Green 45×72 (also have blue 45×108 $7), very light weight. I’ve kept some to make my girls shirts. $5
- Stretch Rib Nylon multi colored bubble print 62×74. Nice heavy-ish hand. It has a silky feel, suitable for wrap style dresses and drape-y tops. $5
- Dryflex high performance knit. Polyester. Bright Green. I used this in a beige color to make this top. It has nice drape and weight. $8
- 90% Cotton/10% lycra Jersey Knit. Heavy-ish weight. 60×108 app. I purchased 4 yds and made one item from it, so more than 3 yds actually remain. $10
- 100% Cotton Check Shirting Balck/Olive 54×78, penny included for scale. The green is a deeper color than my camera can capture. $5
Not pictured, a cut of beige cotton chino 86×58 inches wide. $10
For the knitters reading this, I have some stash for sale on Ravelry.
I will also list some sewing and knitting books once I pry them off of the bookshelf.
Paypal payments for all item. Will be shipped Priority Flat Rate $4.95 with a few exceptions, like the lightweight fabrics that will clearly be less than that. If you’d like more than one thing and they both fit in the box/envelope it will ship for $4.95
Make me an offer or ask questions in the comments. Thanks!