- I am going back to work!! I’ve been talking about this on Flickr through the whole process. I start Monday. I’ll be working part-time. I am super nervous. I am super excited :D
- I will miss my kiddies But I think this will be good for all of us.
- I finished my things for the Celebrating Handmade swap. I am really pleased with them and my effort to take my time with cutting and sewing. That the FOs really show the effort pleases me even more.
- I have a couple of knitted finished objects as well! A Thermis cowl, which is awesome btw, and a improvised matching hat. I had a new yarn experience with this knit. I used Dream in Color Classy which I got at the Brooklyn General Sale (where I ran into Rosi G., who was nice enough to offer me a ride. I heart bloggers :D). I also got some fabric and the yarn I needed for the mitten swap I joined. Click the pic for more details on these.
- Missy’s Saturday art classes start again. She is super excited, though she complained that she wouldn’t turn 8 before then :D. She’s also concerned that she wont have the same teacher as before. She befriended her daughter and looks forward to seeing her again.
- And last, but certainly not least, Son#1 is catching on to this whole bathroom thing!!! There are no words to describe the joy this brings. I was beginning to pull my hair out over it. I frequently brought up being able to go to school when he got it down. I’m paying for those words, he wants to start NOW. Lol
It has been a good week!