until I can take pictures. I have actually been crafty busy (definition: busy with crafty type work, another name for procrastination, busy while actually accomplishing nothing of importance. Feel free to add to the definition ;))
THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 weird things about you.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog…
1. I have a scar on my belly shaped like a division sign. I had an appendectomy and they closed the incisions with stitches and staples. One staple was across a small scar (the spot where the actual appendix was snatched) which leaves me with a division sign. Unlike most people I had laser surgery and have three small scars instead of one huge one.
2. Despite being on pregnancy number three I have no stretch marks on my belly.
3. I am 25 years older than my youngest sibling. (before you go back through trying to figure out how old I am, I’m 27 and my brother will be two in February)
4. I have extremely sensitive ears. I can’t stand even the slightest breeze blowing in them. I hate for people to whisper in my ear it actually sends a shiver up my spine.
5. I hate to talk on the telephone. This could have come from working in customer service for so long. Besides my hubby, sister, grandma, father and mother I never talk longer than a few minutes on the phone. I almost never return phone calls, and will email someone to tell them something that could have easily been said over the phone quicker.
6. My cousin and I have the same immediate family on both sides. Our fathers are brothers and our mothers are sisters. We are the only people in our family to have the same two sets of grandparents, aunts, uncles etc. I didn’t realize that this was weird until friends started to ask me why he was coming to my other grandparents’ house with me on weekends. When I told them that they were his grandparents too, they were immediately confused.
Coming soon: Progress pics, and etsy shop update (gasp), and some crafty FO’s.